Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

traps

roll your shoulders if you want to mess up your rotator cuffs, if not do the up and down movement

ideal movement for a shrug is actually shrugging slightly back. straight up and straight down is the gym method, but to hit the bulk of the upper traps. lean forward slightly and shrug as if your ears are about 3 inches behind your head (bad visualization sorry) but since most people shrug to their ears...its all i could do.

i do mine on a tbar by bending just slightly forward and the bar travels perfect. blows em up.

the whole rolling shoulder thing......put it in the closet with behind the neck ANYTHING.

Bro...make sure you roll your shoulders as much as possible when you shrug!

Just kidding...I feel like being different today. Don't do that. These guys would never forgive me...

Bent over laterals hit all the smaller muscles in the back very nicely. Delts, traps, boids, and teres's.

GenetiKing said:
Bro...make sure you roll your shoulders as much as possible when you shrug!

Just kidding...I feel like being different today. Don't do that. These guys would never forgive me...

whew!!! i almost didnt read the fine print.

I have honestlt rolled for many years and suffered no injuries. However, I recently stopped in favour for up and down after reading a similar post to this.

Top Bottom