Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation

Thanx, I am hoping to do my first competition next spring. I'd like to come in around 250 lean. I have started bulking again but this time I'm trying to do it in a much more clean fashion. Dropping 34lbs was really hard on me. I picked up a lot of fat durring my winter bulk last year. As far as potential gain, I have no limit to that, I will continue to want to get bigger for a long time. The ultimate would be to hit 270+ I have been as heavy as 268 but, it was a lot of fat.

I've actually got a training partner now so it's helping out a lot. I am working hard to bring my arms up, I started my first few years following the advice of some of the vets to concentrate on my core size (chest, back, legs). My biggest concern is the same as most everyone else, legs & calfs, especially with my height, my legs look long as hell. My new parter competes & is helping me with my diet along with training & bustin each others ass when we have a not so motivated feeling! Fuck getting on stage just for the experience, if I'm gonna put myself through hell, I want to at least have a chance of winning.

mrflexdiesel said:
Looking good bro! Don't I know u from somewhere? He, he.

You bastard, you don't recognize me, you just recognize my dresser, you been visiting my bedroom when I'm not there? No wonder my girl's been in such a good mood! :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Top Bottom