Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training volume/sets

Shit, i missed that last comment...

Mr. Sloan said just about what i would have said, so I'm not going to reply. The only thing i would have said different is i would have spelled "nessicarily" correctly. :)

My reps are lower than basically anyone elses on here...and I am a pretty big guy. Will try to get some pics pretty soon...and then post on here asap!!!!! One can really grow from doing sets of 4 reps or less...I am walking proof.

B True

Originally posted by musclepump80:
, and after the hour and 15 min in the gym, I sometimes still have enough energy to keep going. But I know it's time to call it a day when the pump disappears, otherwise you're working past the point of exhaustion.

I'm a high volume, 1-2min between sets trainer, but I don't train for more than an hour and I certainly work to total fatigue. In fact, sometimes, It takes me about 15 min to muster up enough energy to hit the showers.

A lot of ppl use Dorian Yates as their model for low volume training. What some fail to realise is that although Dorian did a few working sets, what he called warm-up sets would be working sets for most trainers.

Top Bottom