Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training volume and overtraining

coalacelot

I need some advise on my training volume as I am competing in a triathlon coming up. Right now I am doing about 33 miles per week running, and combining that with weight training 30 minutes a day. I plan on increasing this as I get closer to my competition but already I feel beat up and tired. Should I take a break or should I push through?

You should take a break for at least 2 days then push again, do 48 hour breaks to let the body recover. IF you're doing so much cardio add some gw 20mgs and cardazol too you'll see your cardio go better.

unlike others on here i have been there and done that.

unless you are super young, like younger than say 25 then that sort of volume won't work. you need to get rid of your weight training sessions and focus on just the triathlon training or you will wear yourself out. you can get back to weight training after. NFL players for good ness sake have offseasons to rest their bodies!

You have to learn to listen to your body. If you are tired and beat up you need to rest more. If not, you will not recover and not progress.

Top Bottom