Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training twice a week each muscle group

alonsogroe

bros I want to gain mass as quick as possible for the summer time, Has anyone trained each body part 2 times a week
while on cycle? and do you think doing it that way will speed up the process of bulking? thank you.

I did for pre contest but it's very hard to recover it's call wider double split you need some research bro

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

bros I want to gain mass as quick as possible for the summer time, Has anyone trained each body part 2 times a week
while on cycle? and do you think doing it that way will speed up the process of bulking? thank you.

Obviously people have trained body parts 2x a week. But dude it's already summer.

The literature clearly shows that training each muscle group twice per week will maximize hypertrophy.

Enter your email here and mail chimp will automatically email you a copy of my size and strength training program e-book -> https://mailchi.mp/5609bde580e5/sizeandstrengthe-book

It utilizes a 5 day split.
Day 1: lower heavy
Day 2: upper heavy
Day 3: off
Day 4: Legs volume
Day 5: chest back volume
Day 6: shoulders arms volume
Day 7: off

It might help but in the long run it takes a lot of time to build mass. You wont do it quickly just because you are training each muscle twice per week.

Top Bottom