Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training twice a day, or splitting workouts in half

StRoNg_WoN

High End Bro
Platinum
What's up?

I tend to like to work out at lunch... but only get 1 hour... I can eat at my desk... so that's cool... but for going to the gym in the building, changing, then working out and changing again, going back to my desk (showering is out)... and it's usually been cool... but lately my boss is getting pissy about it, and doesn't like the extra 10 - 15 minutes I take at lunch...

I am currently doing a 5 x 5 routine, 2 on 1 off, 2 on 2 off... and it's working out good...

I usually do 2 body parts per workout, and was hoping that I could do one at lunch, and one after work... (There is about a 4 hour span between the two times).

Does anyone have any experience with training twice a day, instead of once?

The way I see it... If I go intense, and short... it shouldn't really be a problem... as well, I'll be able to take advantage of post work out nutrition twice! :)

Discuss...

S.

Anyone?

Its a excellent system if you train big muscle groups with high intensity and want to train two or more in the same day. Example: Squats and Bench presses. Deadlifts and bentover rows, etc.. I like to do different muscle groups between workouts. I found if I do my bench earlier in the day and bentover rows later I had more energy for the rows. I've heard a 6 hour stretch is optimal, ableit everyone is different.

If you don't train with high intensity I wouldn't bother with it. Its just a waste of time.

I do question if its benefits are worthy of potentially losing your job. Think of were you would be without your job or if you got on your bosses bad side. :confused:

True enough... plus the gym is at work... :)

Supersetting is a good idea though...

I do like to train with high intensity... as much as I can....

Top Bottom