Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training the traps

feathersen

I have always had skinny shoulders, neck and chest. I guess it is my genetic, I am 20 years old now and I want to grow my traps. I see some of you like Steve and Dylan have big traps so how did you guys get them to grow or were you guys always big? Also does it help me to train them daily or is that too much?

Just keep plugging away and incorporate the exercises the guys above mentioned. You are still pretty young so just make sure you are eating enough for growth as well.

Shrugs used to work well for me, they don't work these days at all. I think one thing that is worth mentioning in addition to what the other guys have said is that traps need a lot of variety and you need to focus on progressive overload. They're used to doing a lot if your half way active, and this is why it's recommended to go heavy as well since this isn't what they're "used to". Sorry for the broscience, but it's true lol

Different exercises for shoulders and back. I started from my high school, and till now keeping balance between workout and diet is challengeable. So keep focus on both and you will get the results.

Top Bottom