Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training with tendinitis

carl pinecle

I suffer from tendinitis on my left elbow from an injury I had a few years ago, I would like to start training to get some muscle and I was wondering if it's possible to do light weight when I worked on my arms, some people say if you warm up properly you can train with no problems and others say it's make it worst, what's your opinion on this guys, thank you.

there are stretches you need to do for 'tennis elbow'

a simple one is extending your arm straight and pulling back on your hand with fingers pointing up for 30 seconds.. then point them down for 30 seconds.. this stretches out your forearms

you need to lay off any exercises that bother your elbow too

Always listen to your body. Do the necessary stretches and stick to light weight. If you feel something weird or uncomfortable then stop what you are doing. I would also make sure you are supplementing with 6-10g fish oil each day to help keep inflammation down.

Tendinitis (also called tendonitis) is an inflammation or irritation of a tendon (a thick cord that attaches bone to muscle). Warm up as much as possible to warm up the tendon and not aggravate it.

On top of the suggestions @stevesmi made, the best natural supplement you can take to reduce inflammation is fish oil. Start supplementing with 6-10g per day. It'll reduce inflammation in your forearms and help reduce your tendonitis symptoms.

Another thing you could look into is ostarine ->
https://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866

Ostarine is GREAT for healing joint/ligament issues such as tendinitis.

Certain types of massage called fascia release can heal tendonitis. During the injury and subsequent irritation much scar tissue is developed. This makes the tendon thicker and inflexible, easier to injure again. Find someone who dies this work to help restore the flexibility, which will reduce the pain or eliminate it. Using a natural muscle compound cream with comfrey and white willow is great for healing and relief of inflammation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom