Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training for smaller glutes?

Acropora

Hi,
I'm currently working all bodyparts above the waist hard once each week and do cardio elliptical for lowers 5x a week.
I used to train each+every body part hard twice a week the one year I worked out in 1997. However, I made almost no gains over the entire year due to poor diet/overtraining.
Anyway, now I'm chowing high protein, low carbs, low fat with a 1000 cal/day deficit diet now cause I'm fat.
If I just do my lowers on an elliptical and lift just above the waist, is it correct that I'll maximize muscle gains there?
I thought if I lifted heavy using my lowers there would be progress everywhere but the gains would be spread out.
My recuperation ability seems to be limited plus my glutes would be getting bigger.
Will this plan get my butt smaller to get in my old pants while maximizing upper body gains?
Thanks

Last edited:
I an dittion to cardion you should do a little something for legs.

My legs frow like a horse.

so what I do is throw some

A) high rep deadlifts, and leg extentions

B)or high rep squats with hyper extentions.

Ok, Guess I can do some high rep squats and deadlifts.
I kinda miss having strong feeling legs but was wondering if leg/glute/lower back gains would come at the expense of gains in my upper body since I'm dieting.
My upper body definitely needs more improvement than the lower.
Thanks

Both :D
Stupid corals. I could've bought a car with what've these hobbies eat up in cash. Anyways, off to the gym to try some Max-OT for upper body right now!

understood.

when cutting doing legs hard can really sap your recuperative powers
especially if your not juicing.

a guy I know named Markos Taxiera

who one second place in the step above novice at

MUCLE MANIA in redondo beach.

he cut legs whn he strated getting cut, and justr did the stairs master for 1 hour a day with weights on his ankles.

then he would lift heavy duty style for his upper body afterthe workout!

110% said:
doesnt squats make the butt a little bigger?

I think it is rep dependendant.

if you can sqaut 320 for 8 reps , then 380 1 month later for the same number of reps your glutes will get bigger.

however if you stick with a high rep weight a stck to that for a while , while cutting back calories, and increasing cardio, you should just get them cut and developed

Top Bottom