Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training side-effects

BillyATO

I just started weight training 3 weeks ago and was curious about a few side-effects I get from training.
On leg day I do squats, stiff-leg dead lifts, leg extensions, lying leg curls, and calf raises;
During calf raises my feet feel like their going to break in half (I know they won't but it still hurts) and was wondering why this may be, one thought I had was that I was putting a lot of pressure on the front of my foot (size 15 and I weigh 244+100 in weights).
Also after my workouts (usually chest/tris & leg days) I feel a LOT of pressure in my head/ears. I take an E/C/A before I work out, is this related? or am I working out to hard (1-1 1/2 hours)?
Thanks,
Bill

I try to stretch everything but maybe I'm not doing it right... any specific suggestions?

Also without the ECA I can't last near as long and I'm doing medium weight (75%max) and high reps (50-70 reps, depending on exercize) to lose weight and develope slow twitch muscle before I go all out on the fast twitch.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Some common effects of training you might notice are as follows:

1. You pull more hoz
2. You pull better looking hoz
3. Dudes will start to move out of your way
4. You will need to buy new pants
5. Your grocery bill may go up
6. You feel less intimidated hitting on chicks
7. You can lift heavier things
8. At least one part of you is sore at any given point in the week.
9. You stare at yourself in the mirror constantly.
10. Car window reflections become really interesting.
11. You notice how big or small people are.
12. Dudes you thought were big now don't look that big anymore.
13. You move more people in the mosh pit.
14. You eat breakfast every damn day.
15. You talk about diet and training too much.

I can assure you the side effects relating to your head are from the use of the E.C.A. stack.The leg pain is probably due to the fact you have only been demanding your joints to such rigorous training for such a short time.

Top Bottom