Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training routine for female NON steroid user

Alexfigueroa

Hey guys, how are you, I'm female looking to get muscle mass and I would like to know about a program for beginners like me who have never touched a weight and zero experienced, I consider myself in good shape but I would like to harden up and get cut a little bit, is there a special section you guys have for training programs and dieting for females like me? I see post and answers in the forum but everybody seems to have experienced, thank you.

I really like a 5x5 routine because you will be doing the compound movements that really help to build a good muscular base. Get the app or just google Stronglifts 5x5 and you can get the program for free.

Lifting heavy for a natural is often considered as one of the better approaches. I would also stand my ground with that opinion.

A 5x5 stronglift program is a very good example. Plus its already made and you do not need to pay any guru or a trainer for the schedule.

Simple, free and effective.

Top Bottom