Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Routine?

GTTRTGB

What type of routine should i do to get bigger? i eat 4,000 calories a day 300 grams of protien at least. i lift heavy but do enough reps to stimulat the muscle. i am gona take some creatine and glutamine and eat like crazy. i was thinking about trying this. what do you think of it?

Monday: Shoulders, Triceps, Forearms, Abs

Tuesday: Legs

Wednesday: Biceps and Back, Forearms, Abs

Thursday: Chest

Friday: OFF, Abs

Saturday: OFF, Forearms

Sunday: OFF, Abs

Plenty of routines on this board, mate.
Do a search, not flaming you, but the info you are looking for is already here, somewhere.

hardgainer (seek and ye shall find)

I know you're excited to start training. I put some info on this thread:muscle fibers by USAF OKIEONE. Maybe my info on that thread will get you onto the right track. About your diet, are you really eating 300g of protein/day? Are you regular (ha, ha)? I think you are overkilling the calories and protein. Assuming you are going to gain 30lbs of muscle in one year, how many extra calories per day would you need above maintaince level to acheive that growth? Only about 48 cals extra per day above maintaince level will compensate of 30lbs of muscle per year. Yes I can prove it:
Skeletal muscle has 600 cal per pound. Take that 600 cal x 30 for the amount of pounds of muscle you're going to gain, that ='s 18000 cals. 18000 divided by 365 (for the days in a year)='s roughly 48 cal. Muscle grows very slowly. 30lbs of muscle per year would equate to your body growing 1 ounce of new muscle every day. Mentzer pointed out that some claim that there is a metabolic process needed to use those 48 calories, alright triple it. An extra 144 calories per day above maintaince level to gain 30 lbs of muscle in a year.

IMO

I wouldn't trian forearms 3xs week you are severly overtraining them. You get a forearm workout when you train most of your upper body already. I know some pro BB's who don't train forearms at all and have HUGE popeyesque(is that a word):rolleyes: forearms.

A good ruitine that alot of BB's use is:

Day1 Chest

Day2 Back Abs

Day3 Legs

Day4 Rest

Day5 Shoulders

Day6 Bis and Tris

Day7 rest

Chris Aceto and Laura Craevelle use this training split with all of there BB clients.

Hope this helps :)

Do a search in the archives for a post called, "Getting big is simple". That's a great place to start, classic post.

Top Bottom