Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training program for strength

Tristan Little

Hi every body I have been training for 6 months I can see good mass gains but for some reason my strength isn't improving
I'm still benching the same I used to when I started training, I wonder is strength could be a genetic issues or I'm
doing something wrong, is there any special routine to increase strength you can recommend? thank you.

im no strength expert and will defer to the experts here to answer your question, but i know what they need to address your specific query.
-what have you been doing for 6 months?
what rep ranges, do you cycle through different rep ranges? how many weeks in a range? have you been de-conditioning/cruising? do you go to failure everytime, sometimes?

Hi every body I have been training for 6 months I can see good mass gains but for some reason my strength isn't improving
I'm still benching the same I used to when I started training, I wonder is strength could be a genetic issues or I'm
doing something wrong, is there any special routine to increase strength you can recommend? thank you.

What have you done - specifically - to try to improve the bench press for example? It won't happen just on it's own by virtue of going to the gym.

you need to focus on 5-6 rep ranges comfortably doing compound lifts.. build conssitency at lower weights. that is why you see guys who lift heavy at your gym start out at lower weights and pyramid up as they go. spend some time at your gym watching the strong dudes and how they lift

don't go in there and do a bunch of 1-2 rep sets trying to do too much weight.. that is a great way to spin your wheels and hurt yourself

Top Bottom