Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training planning on hot weather

Orneumana

When it is hot outside, is it best to wait till lateat night or train very early in the morning? Will the hot weathercontribute more to excessive sweating and consequent dehydration? Howto you plan your training when it is so hot outside?

Different people can stand the hot weather differently, so it is quite individual. Personally, if I am not under the sun, I don't really care if it is hot, or not - I just train as I like to. The dehydration can be taken care of by drinking a bit more water. However, if we are talking about training outside, it is best to either train early in the morning, or later at noon. During the day time the UV index will be really high.

Training in the heat won't hurt you. Yes, you will sweat more but if you make sure to hydrate before and after, it's no big deal.

Now, you might feel more comfortable training in the early AM or late PM since it's cooler - that's a different store.

I like to train first thing in the morning in the summer. I get up around 5AM, have a light breakfast and get to the gym around 7-8AM. Really nice way to start my day and you have the rest of the day free to be productive on other activities.

It is more comfortable to train when it is not blazing hot but as long as you hydrate properly you will be just fine either way.

I see that it does not matter too much. So do people get heat strokes because they don't hydrate themselves on the sun, or it is because of the temperature?

Heat strokes are mainly due to dehydration.

Water regulates your internal core body temperature. Your body cool itself by sweating.

If you are dehydrated, you can't sweat and can't cool off your body.

Drinking enough water each day is important to begin with but it's particularly important if you are exercising in the heat.

As I said before, it may not be the most comfortable training but you need to stay hydrated. If you drink enough water you will not get heat stroke.

Top Bottom