Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training on pct

DamianBlick

Hey guys.what's up guys, I finished my cycle 2 weeks ago and I'm currently running a cycle with HCG and clomid, I would like some advice on my training while recovering, should I lift the same I used to and with the same intensity like when I was cycling? or that could lead to any muscle injuries since your body isn't getting the benefits of the gear? thank you.

first off you should never run hcg in pct. huge mistake and you are only shutting yourself down longer doing this!

read the perfect pct, google it and get a proper pct immediately. you are going to fry your HPTA and never fully recover again

Training after a cycle never mind PCT: Other than my first cycle I realized a couple of things.

1) Feed yourself for the new post cycle you. So if you was 190 before and 195 after eat for the 195. That way you'll retain as much of the gains as possible

2) You won't be as strong etc as you was on cycle but equally you should be a little stronger off than you was before this cycle. I'll use the bench press by way of an example.

Let's say you benched 300lbs for 8 reps before the cycle. By the end of the cycle you're benching 330lbs for 8 reps. Coming off cycle I'd still expect you to ease up below 300bs but do a training cycle that sees you benching 310-315lbs off gear.

A lot of gear users slip back food and training to where they was before the cycle and so end up staying on to stay strong or big. HUGE mistake. Use the example above for ALL your training and cycles.

Top Bottom