Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training methods

JotaJotaBoy

I know there are different methods of training relative what somebody’s goals might be. For example relative strength would cover the 5X5, Pyramid, Cluster, Eccentric training, 1-6 system etc. Functional Hypertrophy has similar training systems but has more emphasis on isometric movements right ? If you want to see drastic results would hypertrophy or functional hypertrophy be the best for body improvements ?

I know there are different methods of training relative what somebody’s goals might be. For example relative strength would cover the 5X5, Pyramid, Cluster, Eccentric training, 1-6 system etc. Functional Hypertrophy has similar training systems but has more emphasis on isometric movements right ? If you want to see drastic results would hypertrophy or functional hypertrophy be the best for body improvements ?
Both are great choices to be honest, however unless you a new to lifting or using AAS, I wouldn't go so far as to call the results of either drastic.

i don't like to hear that word 'drastic results' in weight training. it is a recipe for getting hurt

i can almost guarantee you when you read someone on a forum bragging how much they improved their bench in a short time they also don't tell you how much pain they are in

First one goes to the gym. Right now you sound like someone who isn't doing any of the above.

Top Bottom