x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

training to lose belly fat on kids

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about training to lose belly fat on kids within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Hi everyone, my kid is 14 years old and he developed some serious belly fat to the point he can't tie his shoes, I put him on a diet and he lost a few pounds already but that big belly seems not to get any smaller, do you think seat ups are ok for a kid at that age or what other exercises do you recommend for him, thank you.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

training to lose belly fat on kids

Hi everyone, my kid is 14 years old and he developed some serious belly fat to the point he can't tie his shoes, I put him on a diet and he lost a few pounds already but that big belly seems not to get any smaller, do you think seat ups are ok for a kid at that age or what other exercises do you recommend for him, thank you.

Re: training to lose belly fat on kids

you can't spot train belly fat away.. so situps are good just to get him exercising but it isn't the way to do it

what you need to do is fix his diet. without knowing what he eats now i cannot help you much at all. also he needs to exercise daily and stop with the video games and computer all day
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

If the exercises are not extreme, and your kid does not have any particular health conditions, all exercises will be perfectly safe for him. In such a situation you need to be really on top of his diet, and train regularly. If possible - everyday. However, you can not lose fat in one particular area of the body. Therefore, you will have much better results by working out on the bigger muscle groups, as they will eat up more energy, and lead to more fat loss.

Your son needs to loose body fat. You can't spot reduce body fat.

Since your son is only 14, I would register him in sports. It'll teach him that exercise can (and should be) fun and it'll help him make friends and give him a support system.

I would also encourage your so to start cooking and help teach him about food. Encourage him to go grocery shopping with him. Maybe take a cooking course together.

It all comes down to eating less calories than you burn. If progress has stalled then he needs to eat less calories than he is now and increase exercise.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***