Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training like a professional

why is it that normal people cannot or should not train like the pros?
Is it because we don’t have the same genes or is it because we don’t have enough
experience?
I wanted to copy what a pro was doing online and my friend who is a competitor said that I shouldn’t. He said I should make my own training program. Do you have any suggestions?

You can use aspects of their overall approach. One example: consistent plugging away as though you make a living from it

You need to train regularly, diet correctly, dedicate lots of time and eventually you may be able to train like a pro. It is all up to you

What is the definition of Pro Training? Pro Golfer, tennis player, football player, bodybuilder, power lifter...?

I'm a professional Engineer, does that mean I train like a pro in the gym a Professional Engineer? (Do professional Engineers even have a given pro workout?)

Stop worrying so much about the helm on everyone else's ship and concentrate on you own. If you like running on a treadmill for an hour first thing in the morning, go for it! Once you find your own course you can look at making those minor corrections we all make along the way.

Top Bottom