Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training to lift butt

Dave Turkish

I'm a 35 year old female who is looking to lift my buttocks, I'm not fat, I'm in good shape but my butt is sagging, I need an advice to lift it up, thanks.

I'm a 35 year old female who is looking to lift my buttocks, I'm not fat, I'm in good shape but my butt is sagging, I need an advice to lift it up, thanks.

Your butt isn't sagging. The flesh on top might be but the muscle underneath (the glutes or Gleuteus Maximus) wont' be sagging. As Steve says lunges, squats, leg presses etc will all work the glutes. The key with any of these exercises is a damned good stretch at the bottom followed by a focused contraction at the top. A good PT will show you what I mean.

As for the flesh... that's down to cardio/conditioning and diet. As we get older our skin does loosen. Only the odd genetic freak, like Christine Brinkley et al, can have skin that loks at good at 60+ as it did when they were 21. It's that or plastic surgery (butt lifts).

Butt lifts are either where the loose flesh is removed, fat sucked out or inserts added (usually when someone wants a more curvy ass).

Top Bottom