Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training with injuries...arthritis in shoulder and lower back issues

...has all the ingredients you talked about and got positive reviews...

Actually it doesnt. It doesnt have any lysine, boron and only 240mg of vitamin C, your going to want to get over 6000mg if you can split in multiple doses over the course of the day.

Lysine and vit C are the 2 most important ingredients because they are crucial to collagen synthesis. It also has almost 2mg manganese which by itself isnt horrible but if you take anything else with manganese you could be getting too much.

This is why I dont like these all in one products, you cant tailor them to your needs and they often have unneeded stuff that may cause problems when combined with your multi vitamin etc.

Now brand makes ascorbic acid crystals, about $15 for a pound (450grams). they have proline, lysine, chondriton sulfate by itself as well. for boron I would go with a triple boron product.

Yea, may as well use the stuff you originally got but the individual products are the way to go. As for the source naturals boron, decent product but I would get one without added calcium. For most people calcium isnt an issue and actually most peoples calcium to magnesium ratio is skewed toward calcium making more via supplements detrimental.

Yea, may as well use the stuff you originally got but the individual products are the way to go. As for the source naturals boron, decent product but I would get one without added calcium. For most people calcium isnt an issue and actually most peoples calcium to magnesium ratio is skewed toward calcium making more via supplements detrimental.

Bro, I love reading your posts.. I have started to incorporate way more Vit C into my diet and this information provides a even better pixture why its so important. Thanks for knowing your stuff bro. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom