Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training how often?

factbible

I have been told you need rest in order to grow but while on cycle I feel like I need to force myself to take rest days. Does anyone else find training 6-7 days in a row negative? I believe most people do a 5 day single body part split with a couple rest days and repeat. What do you guys think?

Rest and recovery is just as important as workout days if you arent giving your body enough time to recover then how can you move forward with optimal progressions?

what does rest mean to you?

rest as in SLEEP. when you sleep your body is able to rest and recover

also when you eat food all damn day your body is using up energy digesting it. 50% of the word your body has to do is related to digestion. so you want to intermittent fast so your body doesn't have to

Most people thrive on training 4-5 days per week. Very few people can train 6-7 days per week without over training.

It's about QUALITY workouts. Not quantity. That's the #1 mistake I see people make.

When you are in the gym training, you are actually breaking your muscles down. It's only after your workouts when you are resting that the actual recovery and rebuilding process happens.

Everyone is different so you really need to learn to listen to your body. I am a 4-5 day per week gym guy but will take the extra day here and there when I need it. It is also beneficial once in a while to do a de-load week with light weights.

Top Bottom