Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training with herniated discs

dadenS99CMT

I have a bad neck and back and it's made it difficult to do a lot of things. My back and neck tighten up a lot and there is herniation speak. I've had MRIs and I've had X-rays done. I've been to countless doctors
they all say at I will be okay and then I'm very muscular blah blah blah. I don't have pain when I work out but it's when I try to sleep and sit when I have the pain. Any advice for me from those of you with first-hand knowledge

I have a bad neck and back and it's made it difficult to do a lot of things. My back and neck tighten up a lot and there is herniation speak. I've had MRIs and I've had X-rays done. I've been to countless doctors
they all say at I will be okay and then I'm very muscular blah blah blah. I don't have pain when I work out but it's when I try to sleep and sit when I have the pain. Any advice for me from those of you with first-hand knowledge

if you have a bad disk dont train your neck
make sure you just do lower body imo

get some support cushions

Top Bottom