Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is training hard the only way?

DrMason

I have been training for the past 5 years and I've tried all kinds of strategies to working out. But it seems like the only times I actually made progress and improve either with strength or building muscle is when I'm pushing it extremely hard, and not lollygagging in the gym. Most people don't train hard out there and still get results. What have been your experiences with training hard versus lollygagging and what are your opinions on how you should approach training

Only guys with great genetics can train easy and get results
guys with normal genetics need to train hardcore to get results

I have been training for the past 5 years and I've tried all kinds of strategies to working out. But it seems like the only times I actually made progress and improve either with strength or building muscle is when I'm pushing it extremely hard, and not lollygagging in the gym. Most people don't train hard out there and still get results. What have been your experiences with training hard versus lollygagging and what are your opinions on how you should approach training

to an extent yes

but remember not everyone goes to the gym for the same goals. some people go there just to get out of the house

of course to push yourself you need to train hard, but you also need to train smart

You absolutely need to train hard and push yourself but also avoid injury. Remember that the body needs a reason to adapt and get bigger/stronger. If you are not going hard, the body will stay as is.

Top Bottom