Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training the Grip, Forearms, Traps, Hips

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Well...here you go...this is one of the best way to incorporate training into your grip, forearm, traps, legs, calves, back, etc....etc....and cardio. Take a pair of ez curl bars, load them up to 190lbs each and take them for several walks of 100ft each set. You'll love them. Once you get that down...load them up to close to 300lbs each and take them for a walk...talk about hurting:)

Enjoy

B True

Still going...as one of them start to slide fwd in my left hand. Need some grip tape to go on them:)

B True

Da Man.....

Hey, clean out your garage before the Neighbors complain.
Well...on second thought, they probably won't complain too much after seeing you walking around the neighborhood with that shit...:D

B fold

Man you gotta find a hobby, you have to much free time on your hands.J/k Just kidding, that is a truly impresive feat, and a great way to train. I love using some of the strong man events as cross training techniques. Painful, effective and fun, how can you beat it.

b fold..........do you do any strongman comps??how's it feel to be the boss in your own gym and not have to here shit talkin'??!!:D
1skullcoolgif.gif

Thanks....yep..that's the farmer's walk.

Been a little sick lately...but back up to about 285 or so right now...hope to be at 292-295 with more defined abs by Oct....for my next contest.

Gotta go eat...my boss is paying:)

B True

Top Bottom