Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training footwear question. Otomix

Dave949

Thinking about scoring a pair of Otomix sneaks for working out. I pretty much have it narrowed down to The Ultimate Trainer and the Power Trainer. If anyone has had any experience with any of these two sneaks or any opinions at all concerning Otomix footwear or another brand of footwear that has worked well for you in training, I am all ears. Thanks :)

Pump on .....

damn dave havent seen you post in a while!

(i dunno crap about sneakers, i was just gunna get some chucks :p)

Otomix, unless they have changes since I bought mine several years ago, are basically slippers with a shoe string on them.

Why pay that much for that kind of shoe?

B True

b fold the truth said:
Otomix, unless they have changes since I bought mine several years ago, are basically slippers with a shoe string on them.

Why pay that much for that kind of shoe?

B True

hahaha... well Ive been squating in Otomix for almost a yr & think theyre great :) They are very flat (meaning no arch support) but good ankle support... best for lifting or kickboxing- def not a runners shoe.

MsBeverlyHills said:
hahaha... well Ive been squating in Otomix for almost a yr & think theyre great :) They are very flat (meaning no arch support) but good ankle support... best for lifting or kickboxing- def not a runners shoe.

I wore mine for Martial Arts...could not imagine squatting in them.

I tried to imagine you in yours though.... :p :p

B True

flat is bad for squats?

i remember a thread a while ago about people liking to squat barefoot... :p

I like my Nike International Triax 2's. They recently stopped making them but they can still be found on EBAY every now and again. They are a running shoe with heel and forefoot air pockets. Very comfortable and light. Just my .02 Good luck

Thanks for all the input guys (and gal). I cannot see myself squatting or lifting period with a sneak/shoe that has no arch. I prefer to have an arch when lifting. Guess I`ll stick with my good ol LA gear and Puma`s.

Hey Lav....whassup !!! Yeah bro....haven`t been on in a while. Been real busy with work. Not too busy that I stopped training just too busy to log on and chew the fat with you all. But I`m backkkkkkkkkk :)

Pump on .....

When I squat...I use my Chucks...as most strength athletes do. If you squat wide...you need Chucks.

I will never again squat in tennis shoes.

B True

Top Bottom