Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training for fiber type is false

This stuff is irrelevant. All of the strong people I know (and I know quite a few) pay NO attention to training for fiber types, etc. I'm not saying it's true or false, but you probably don't need to concern yourself with it.

Scientific tests also show Cell-tech is 1887% better than regular creatine. So it must be true, right?!

Regardless of the subject, tests can easily be manipulated, biased, and in most cases, methodically innaccurate. I base most of my beliefs on what I see from my own progress and from evaluating others' progress.

Tom Treutlein said:
No one had anything to say about this, huh?

This is theory

You don't train to stimulate any specific type of fiber but to build mass/gain strength, no ?

b fold the truth said:
The only thing that REALLY works...is what YOU can get to work for YOU.

All this science is worthless unless you can make it work for you.

B True

A f'ing men!!!! For me strength=size..so training more like a powerlifter is working for me now..Who gives a shit!!! If your doing 1 set with 20 reps and growing then who am i to say ur doing it wrong go with it until u stop making gains..I agree with booey as well for every test result u cn find another test that disproves what the first one proved??lol so i suggest you try different things and see what works for you..

BOOEY said:
Scientific tests also show Cell-tech is 1887% better than regular creatine. So it must be true, right?!

Regardless of the subject, tests can easily be manipulated, biased, and in most cases, methodically innaccurate. I base most of my beliefs on what I see from my own progress and from evaluating others' progress.

you mean its not WTF :google:

Top Bottom