Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training during steroid cycle and how it changes

studsjr

Hello Bros, I'm from northern Ireland. I'm 26 weight 92kg , ive been training for around 7 months now and on steroids about 6 off them,

I started off with test 400 with suss. then went onto deca and sus/test, I'm on debol 20mg tablets 2 a day one before gym and one after , I recently bought masterone 100 drostanolone propionate, i took my first jabb off 1.5ml while running my debol!

I was told only to take a 1.5ml jabb once a week , could u point me in the right direction and let me know what I should be doing? And is my dosage right?!?

I need some guidance on the best way to train for my goals and how my training should change while on my steroid cycle. Are there any differences in how to train during cycle than not?

If you've been on steroids for 6 months, you need to come off and give it a break. If you've only been training 7 total months, you need to come off and don't use again for years so you can pay your dues before taking shortcuts.
Are you taking any kind of AI?
Look at the ester of your masteron. It's propionate. That means it's a short ester and is out of your body in a few days. But if you knew anything about aas, you would know that much. And the dose is WAAAYYYY off. But I'm not even going to talk dosages.
What I suggest is buy some clomid and nolva and PCT right now and spend the next few years training and researching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have been on for 6 months, before you do anything you need to get off everything completely and run a proper PCT. I recommend the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Don't take this lightly. This is your health you are talking about. The longer you are on steroids, the harder it will be for your natural testosterone production to restart. Eventually it won't restart. You are going to permanently shut down your natural testosterone production with the rate you're going.

For the future, stick with 10-16 week cycles, followed by proper PCTS (I recommend the perfect PCT protocol after each steroid cycle)

The best thing you can do right now is come off and run a comprehensive PCT like the one linked above. After that I would take a year off of steroids. You really need to let your body recover and make some gains naturally.

Top Bottom