Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training to do the splits and flexibility

LeeJunFan

i am training to do do the splits, both front ways AND side, i have been doing 30 mins of stretching in the morning and then again at night, i have been doing this now for about 3 weeks and have already seen some progress however when i do the side ones i get discomfort in my hips, is this normal and i'm simply stretching a muscle there too? i have a good book on stretching and seem to be doing everything right, any help here would be much appreciated thanx.. :)

whats the book called. i really like to find a good one to acheive same results.. and to kick people in the fucking head

lol @ kicking in the head, the book is by Bob Anderson, it's a great book with great pictures, the book is just called Stretching

when your doing splits make sure you have your hands on your hips as well, doing that will put your upper body weight on that muscle on the side of your thighs as well so in turn you will be working flexibility and strenght on that muscle at the same time

Top Bottom