Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training and dealing with small wrists

CAMDandersson

I always had small wrists and it sucks because now that I have been working out and my arms got bigger and muscular they are still small as before I started the gym,
thought they would get bigger as my arms got bigger but no, my question for you guys is if there is a speciall routine I can do to develop my wrists, thank you.

Your wrists themselves are a joint and do not contain muscles but your forearms run from your elbow into your wrists and contain multiple muscles that can be worked and make larger.

Unfortunately you can't change your bone structure. Your bone structure is determined by your genetics. That is why some people are 5'8 and some people are 6'2. No drug, supplement or steroid will make your wrists bigger.

Your forearm muscles extend from your elbow into your wrists. Having large forearms will make your wrists appear slightly larger. Start doing wrist curls and reverse wrist curls on your arm workout days to train your forearms. I would do 4 sets of each, 8-12 reps per set.​

While you cant change your wrists, you can strengthen grip a few different ways. First off, you need to train without gloves and straps. Second, incorporate exercises that will directly help with grip such as the farmers walk.

Top Bottom