Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training on cycle

veneto82

hey guys just started my cycle one week into it Prop/primo, im training 6 days a week. Does this seem to much or too little with the following workload.

Mon - Shoulders
Tue - Bis/tri
Wed - legs/abs
Thu - Chest
Fri - back
Sat - repeat day one
sun - off

Cardio thrown in about 3 times a week usually in the morning, weights are at night.

Just wondering why you repeat day one? and then train day one again a day later? Surely would be better to fully rest your shoulders for the beginning of a new week.

- Harry

what i mean is on saturday i repeat what i did on monday. the following monday i do what i did on tuesday and so on... so every week im doing one muscle group twice in that week

I think the 6 days should be fine aslong as you eat enough calories to keep up with your workouts. I only train 5 days a week when on a cycle myself but everyone to their own :). Good luck

thats similar to how i do it. 6 days a week. But some people say its over training. When im bulking i actually think i put on more size when i force myself to take more days off and eat tons on those days.
I think youll get alot of different opinions. I say if your feeling like the muscle your gonna work that day is recovered and feeling strong again, tear it apart again... and again.... and again.

try it. try more, try less, see what works for you. thats how we learn.

I'd do back, chest first during the week, then add the bi's and tri's later in the week. YOu want to train the bigger muscles first. then the smaller guys

Top Bottom