Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training to compete

baird bowl

Hi everyone I've been training for the last 4 years. so I've had this obsession to start competing for the last year, and I would like to get a training plan specifically for competing , I want to create a habit , something that takes me to the next level, where can I download or purchase the ultimate program to reach my goals, thank you.

don't waste your money buying some program from an online youtube guru who has great genetics and is on a boatload of gear.

your best program is one you come up with. wanting to compete is an awesome goal and you should go for it, but you also should learn how to workout to succeed

for me i like a simple 3 day split.. but others might do something else. a lot of newer guys i recommend a 5X5 type program

You don't need to buy someone else's program - it will not fit you, and only you yourself can come up with something that will work best for you. My advice for you is to follow this plan:

1. Establish the goals you want to achieve.

2. Think of what needs to be done for that.

3. Trace a plan to achieve these smaller goals, that will lead you to the main goal.

Check out this old thread with my pre-contest training log -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...muskate-s-pre-contest-training-log-40720.html

I post my daily workouts and diet leading up into my competition.

If you are very serious about competing, I would highly recommend hiring a coach to help you. It'll make the whole process so much easier. You can send me an email (link in my signature) if you want some more information about my coaching services.

Top Bottom