Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training on Caffeine

JeetKuneDo

Hey people, how yall doin.....
I went through a period of training on caffein, i used to take tablets.... the kind to keep u awake while revising (like i should b doing now) .... anyway i used to take around 150-200mg half hour before i had a work out .... it really got me going, got my motivation up etc.. i also read somewhere it stimulates all the motors to fire instead of just some of them, i feel this could very well be true, however i was wondering if this is good practice to train on it? Will the caffeine have any negative effects on my weight gain? Also i was thinking i should cycle it as i could
a) develop a dependancy .... psychological/actual
b) My body gets used to it ..... need more does. etc

Can anyone suggest a good cycle period? Do you even recommend using it?

Only side effects i found were those usal to caffeine .... urinating more, drinking to compensate ... hight pulse rate, and more sweating. I would like to hear your thoughts, take it easy guys
Omid

P.S DO IT ROCKY STYLE!!!!!! these no easy way out!

Hey i love the pills too i take ultimate orange the more u take them though the more ur body gets used to them so i only take them my motivation to go to the gym is really down i heard they are also used for diestary purposes and can be bad for ur kidneys.

I do not reccommend using e/c/a or any one of the three for the purpose of getting hyped to work out or to wake up in the morning. You will develop either a physical or mental dependance on them. I haven't taken any of them in over 4 years...and I have done just fine without. For dieting...sure, use the heck out of them...but not before a workout.

e/c/a seems to waste too much of my energy before I am actually ready for my heavy sets. Does me no good in my strength or volume training at all. I used to puke when I added caffeine on leg day.

B True

motivation is not an issue for me, my fighting is more then enuff....... along with rocky music! :) ..... I used to take it about a year ago, even when fully motivated, i guess i felt as tho i could push more ..... not sure if this was a placebo effect tho ....

Im 19, have been BB around 2yrs now, and training as a fighter 8 years, went amature & UFC early this year.

I guess u could liken it to creatine, in terms of more energy and training harder, i dont drink coffee at all, only tea (im english) ... but when i do i go crazy hyperactive.

The only reason i bought these pills was to stay up for exams :( so i could revise.

thanx for your opinion tho.

another important thing about ECA's is that they progressively destroy your adrenal glands, which is necessary for proper muscle repair.. so be careful guys

Top Bottom