Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training for buttock

gaelbrian

Hi guys I'm female with a flat butt and I will start working out to develop some muscle on my buttocks, how long should I work out to start seeing any difference? and what's the recovery time for that muscle group in particular? can I work out on my butt every day? thank you.

It is very hard to tell exactly how long it will take you to get the buttock to grow as it will depend on your genetics, training, and many other things. Squats are the best exercise for the buttock, but yet again - you can't fight the genetics, so much will depend on that.

You do not want to workout the same muscles everyday because when you train a muscle, you actually break down that muscle. Your body then rebuilds it bigger and strong. Generally speaking, you want to allow at least 48 hours to pass between workouts.

I think training glutes 3 days per week is optimal.

Master the squat and I PROMISE you will get the glute and leg development you are looking for.

Not a smith machine squat, not a hack squat, not a front squat, a real squat where the bar is resting on your traps.

Use a variety of exercises to fully develop the legs but make sure to add in some 'burn out' sets at the end of your workout in a rep range of 20-100 to stimulate the slow twitch muscle fibre. You will feel a burn like you have never experienced before.

Don't worry too much about all the questions right now. Just start squatting. Learn how to do proper form and do it 1-2 times per week. That will be the absolute best thing you can do for glutes.

Top Bottom