Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Bodyparts 2X a week while on?

Paulos

I'm starting a Sust/EQ/Winny cycle in about three weeks and I'm curious as to weather it's cool to train bodyparts 2X a week or is that going to be overtraining?

I usually train like this...

Chest, Front and Mid Delts

Back, Rear Delts, Traps

Biceps, Triceps, Forearms

Legs

I was going to switch up my routine to training 6x a Week and to look something like this...

Monday - Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders

Tuesday - Legs (Back Squats)

Wednesday - Back, Chest (Deadlifts)

Thursday - Off

Friday - Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders

Saturday - Legs (Front Squats)

Sunday - Back/Chest (No Lower Back)

Should I stick to training Everything once a week or is it alright to try this routine? I want to bust my ass but not to the point of overtraining, just wondering if the gear will help recovery time enough to do this assuming I have plenty of sleep.

That is really risking overtraining. You could train some of the smaller bodyparts wiht the bigger ones..maybe hit things like bi's, tri's and calves twice a week but dont try and work your back, chest, and upper legs twice a week. You will definately overtrain on that routine no matter how much gear your on.

Alright, cool. I really don't want to overtrain but at the same time I want to make the most out of this cycle, as I want to do only 3 then quit.

Maybe Toss in a couple sets of biceps on back day and a couple sets of triceps on chest just to get that bit more of work in.

Thanks for the advice.

don't forget to account for the forearm training 3 x day, too.

you don't want to wind up looking like popeye.

Well I have the forearms of a 12 year old girl, so it wouldn't be all that bad puc. Especially from the strength aspect.

I can't pull over 4 plates without straps. :rolleyes: :(

I think I may just try to double train on Biceps, Triceps, Calves, Abs, And Back (Excluding Lower Back). Anyways I'm going to stop thinking about it, 3 weeks till I start and I'm already anxious as fuck.

overtraining is impossible unless intensity is the same or increases every workout and/ or your not getting enough cals/rest..

some guys can do 25 sets per bodypart and not overtrain(why------because its not an intense 20 sets---if someone is doing 20 sets at 65% intensity---why bother---

most of the meatballs I see in the gym --train to failure every single set(however their intensity never goes up)...and because of that, these peoples bodies never change.....unless your training for a show, twice a week is fine for a few weeks but if you recup after just a couple days training a major bodypart, you really should look at your intensity in more ways then just training frequency.....

I could think of hundreds of diff-routines to increase intensity without having to train 2 majors in a 7 day week.

here is an example of a Quad workout(slow to med pace for every rep)

exten----40 reps(45 sec rest)
30 reps (45 sec rest)
20 reps (45 sec rest)
10 reps (2 min rest)

Leg press----40 reps(1 min rest)
30 reps(1 min rest)
20 reps(1min rest)
10 reps (2 min. rest)

Hacks-----------40 reps(1min)
30 reps
20 reps
10 reps(2min rest)

squats------------40 reps(2 min)
20 reps(2min)
10 reps(15 sec rest--10reps-15sec rest-10rep)

you could do your quads in 40 min-------try hitting em twice a week doing this(not possible for most humans)----good luck.....:)

2x a week works wonders for me when on, but I am a freak with healing quickly

I have always trained each body part 2 times a week on or off and always grew and stayed harder looking but recently have changed to once a week and like it also!!!

Bro, I used to train 3-4 hours every workout... trained every body part twice a week....

...and I couldn't figure out why I wasn't making any gains.

pittbull2 said:
I have always trained each body part 2 times a week on or off and always grew and stayed harder looking but recently have changed to once a week and like it also!!!

ooohhh...that helps!

j/k, just shows how inexact a science this is.

I would say train like a loon when you get on...if you get to a point where you can't drag yourself to the gym then back off a bit...

Do like 8 weeks hard intensity/2 weeks less intensity. You'll grow during the 2 weeks of easier training too, since you're body is catching up.

Top Bottom