Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Board Monthly PR post

Busy workout today, distracted by vids I had to make... but I still got some PRs :)

see here for movies

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=181985

Clean Pull 225x1

PowerClean 205x1 - dropped the first attempt, made the 2nd, but stumbled a bit, dropped the third :)
I normally don't bend my legs this much to rack the bar, so I was very wobbly

Pretty good considering I front squat with this weight, and my back squat is not much more!

Full Olympic High Bar Squat (shoulder width stance, knees past toes)

240lbs 1x4

No belt and rock bottom. Felt heavy as hell though, fatigued by Power Clean and clean pull 1 Rep max attempts and jumping deadlifts.
Last rep of 1st set was slow going through the sticking point, most probably a rep or two from failure.

Last edited:
JDarty6173 said:
10/11/02 - 44" Chain Suspended Wide Stance GMs - PR 535 Pounds

Since I know that you are "secretly" following my numbers...figured I would make it easy for you.

:lmao:

44" Chain Suspended Wide Stance GMs 574 X 3, 600 X 1

supersizeme said:
had a really good heavy stiff legged deadlift day last friday. i had been stuck at 315 for sets of 5, 5, and then 4 for the past five workouts. friday i pulled 325 for sets of 5, 5, and 5. it felt great, although i have to use straps to get that. i alternate light and heavy weeks for deadlifts and ditch the straps on the light days. last week's light dl day i pulled 235 for 10, 10, and 8 before the grip gave out. this week i'm going for 245 for 10, 10, and 8. this is at 5'10" 177lbs and 10-11% bf with shit for strength.

last night's heavy stiff legged deads(w/straps):
45x10
135x10
225x5
295x5
335x5
335x5
335x5

felt nice. traps and lower back are already screaming at me. shooting for 345 next week. weight is currently at 179lbs.

little ole me, trying to catch up to you guys..

last night, I did military DB press with the 75s easily for 2x6 reps. Also, did arnold presses with 65s. Our sucke gym is missing an 80, or I would have gone for that too, so next I have to jump to 85.

Been a pretty good week for me with new PRs for deads (325) and DB Flat bench (100's).

Hannibal said:

Since I know that you are "secretly" following my numbers...figured I would make it easy for you.

:lmao:

44" Chain Suspended Wide Stance GMs 574 X 3, 600 X 1

Ahhh yes, keeping me on my toes as always.... Looks like I've got some more work to do (as always) ... Unfortunatly the guys I workout with (errrr get spots from basically) don't follow WSB so I have to find competition and motivation from somewhere.... Didn't think you would mind bro ;)

600 huh? Damn thats some heavy stuff.. Excellent job... Well in my defense (actually just to make me feel better) I only weigh 230 :lmao: ehhhh, i know..excuses excuses

JDarty6173 said:
Ahhh yes, keeping me on my toes as always.... Looks like I've got some more work to do (as always) ... Unfortunatly the guys I workout with (errrr get spots from basically) don't follow WSB so I have to find competition and motivation from somewhere.... Didn't think you would mind bro ;)

600 huh? Damn thats some heavy stuff.. Excellent job... Well in my defense (actually just to make me feel better) I only weigh 230 :lmao: ehhhh, i know..excuses excuses

Believe me, I was in no way bragging. I expected to go much higher than that. First time I tried the 574 I missed and thought I had ripped my right lower ab off. Had to take a long break. Put on a belt and made the 574 X 3 ..then missed 620...came back and made the 600.

And believe me I know all about finding motivation wherever you can.

Amen there Hannibal.. I need all the motivation I can get to keep me focused... Hopefully one day I will find 1 or more training partners using or willing to convert to WSB who are stronger than me and can really push me to new levels...

I've actually never thought about using a belt on GM's.. I have a similiar problem at times, feeling like I'm gonna tear an ab on these... I actually did suffer a small ab tear a few months back doing Deads.. Thanks for mentioning that, I'll try using a belt on my final set of GM's next ME day and see how it goes...

Peace Bro

Oh while I'm here, just thought I'd include an enlarged view of my newly aquired Avater

Dead75.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom