Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Board Monthly PR post

It's safe to say that no one on here will ever laugh at you for what you lift..

Dude, that's one thing I love about this board. I wish I went to a gym full of all the guys from this board, but none of the usually assholes, jackoffs, no-form-having, no compound exercising guys. We'd be a deiseled up bunch of dead lifting and squatting motherfuckers :fro:

JDarty6173 said:

Good Job Skaman... It's safe to say that no one on here will ever laugh at you for what you lift.. Well unless you post a PR Dead of 1200 Pounds, then ya might get a chuckle or two..lol Thats what I love about the guys(and Gals) here...They always step up to offer much needed enouragement and support....

exactly, pr's are all about beating your previous best, not comparing yourself to what others are doing! My best dead is a raw 600, I'm proud of it cuz it was 25lbs better than my previous best, not because of how much weight is on the bar. When skaman puts 25lbs on his best and pulls a 205, then he should be just as proud as I was and get the same support and encouragement that I received!!!

to tady I felt pretty good and got 265lbs 4 times on the ole' incline bench, i might have had another but i wanted to get the form right and not have any help.....

i dont know if u guys particularly give a damn about this lift but.....i cheat curled barbell curled 185 for 1 set of 5. i didnt cheat that much though

This is a PR for me, I never tried a 1 rep max deadlift but I did 225x4reps with no carbs all day. I felt strong even though I didn't eat any carbs, but I worked out in the afternoon if that makes a difference. Either way I got 225 for 4 heh. at 150lb bw.

Today, I squated ass to the floor with no belt, 425lbs for 2 sets of 5 reps. It felt pretty damn heavy but it went. Up until about 3 weeks ago 405 was my record for sets so I'm happy

needsize said:
Today, I squated ass to the floor with no belt, 425lbs for 2 sets of 5 reps. It felt pretty damn heavy but it went. Up until about 3 weeks ago 405 was my record for sets so I'm happy

Excellent work, what does your training look like? 5x5 still?

Not as strong as Needsize yet, but I'm on my way :eek:

Full Olympic High Bar Squat (shoulder width stance, knees past toes)

235lbs 1x5, 1x3

No belt and rock bottom.
Last rep of 1st set was slow going through the sticking point, most probably a rep or two from failure.

Heaviest weight I've used so far in training :)

looking forward to 3 plates!

Last edited:
Top Bottom