Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Board Monthly PR post

benched 320lbs for 3x5 reps yesterday, couldn't single that a year ago, and on military press today did 240lbs for 3x5 reps. Now my rotator cuff feelsl ike it was hit by a truck though

first time doing hang snatches. got up to sets of 6 with 95. LOL. ah well, you gotta start somewhere. they are weirrrrrd though. when i went and started doing cleans after, i practically threw 135 over my head. it was, again, a hard rack to bring it from my eyes to my chest. ouch!

Today was ME Bench and another PR on Reverse Blue Band Presses..

10/03/02 - 515 Pound PR Previous Record 4 weeks ago was 495 pounds

Took a shot at 525 but didn't stay tight and got a little off balance.. Oh well, I'll take a 20 Pound PR anytime....

not really a PR since its the first time i did them in a long time but

3x5x235 floor presses

fun as heck though, but hard.

benched 325lbs for a set of 5 yesterday, personal best but my rotator cuff is officially cooked, time to drop the weight and go higher rep

I only started deadlifting a few weeks ago, and maxed on deads for the first time this week. I think I warmed up too much, but I ended up with 1x235. I weigh 145.

Tarheel said:
I only started deadlifting a few weeks ago, and maxed on deads for the first time this week. I think I warmed up too much, but I ended up with 1x235. I weigh 145.

thats damn good bro. watch your weight, and lift go up since adding these bad boys.

I've been reading this for motivation...

B True

Top Bottom