Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Board Monthly PR post

Hannibal said:
Chain Suspended (36")Safety Squat Bar GM's: 351X2

Chain Suspended (36")Safety Squat Bar GM's: 351X3

Got one more rep on it yesterday. Tried 373 a couple of times, but just could not get it to budge. That's why there's always next time.

CoolColJ said:

Eurasian girl I know that I have the hots for :)
Her mother is Asian and father is Australian (Caucasian)

Yeah there is something about a girl with mixed parentage that looks so damn fine, exotic :p

with all the pictures you have of her, i'd figure you are either banging her by now, or stalking her. :D

Incline 260 with 20lbs of chain not counted in original weight for 2 reps had the third but needed a little help at the top so it didn't count.... BW at 187....

Just a quick Bump to the top with a New PR on Reverse Blue Band Deads... 4 Weeks ago I pulled a rather struggled 600, and today nailed an easy 635 with a modified Sumo stance and felt like I had another 30 in me, but my left bicep was feeling a little strained so I stopped there... .. Basically just a narrow sumo stance... And I want to give a big thanks to the Asylum crew who turned me on to the 36" Chain Susp GM's.. ...

got a 585 bench 9 wks out from the nationals, and a 725 gm with a cambered bar.

Hey Jdarty responded on the other thread on belts, and I'm in the 275's .

Just thought I'd bring this thread back up

9/20/2002 - Reverse Blue Band Dead - 635 PR (previous best was 600)

9/26/2002 - 3 Board Press - 405 PR (previous best was 385)

Top Bottom