Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training arms good tips

renemongeau

Could you explain how they have so big biceps without any nerves?
More I do curls and more veins I have inboard arms and top shoulders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Different genetic potentials

Genetic potential doesn’t look so nice. I lift a bucket of backhoe in a pickup truck. I don’t know the weight. Anyway, I will work arms for next week. I was tired so I did 2 days off. Now, this is paranoia feeling. It will nice to push much more pain for my arms. Actually, I start with 37.5 lb curls 4 sequence 10 reps and then I do with 55 lb, 65 lb, 70 lb, 75 lb. After, I workout bench press in the same way. I use weighted belt with 35 lb+ 45lb and then I do 40 reps for dips and pullups in one sequence none stop. I do another 10 reps large pull-up. I train oblics and abs with two 45 lb for 70 weighted situps, back, external oblics. I do toe to barre and front lever 40 reps each. Only 3 muscle-up, 12 squats and 10 dragon flags. Standing abs rollers 40 reps and then 5 minutes plank. 100 swiss ball situps, 100 situp on ground and 100 pushups. Cable machines for bicep, tricep and pull face for 4 sequence of 10 reps at 180 lb. Cable cross-over each side at 180 lb with 10 reps. Each arm machine with 10 reps and then I increase of 5 lb each time if I don’t fail. 40 reps quadriceps machine, 20 minutes jogging for 4 km and 35x50m crawl swimming. I start with that each day and then in September, I will ask an evaluation and training program.

Could you explain how they have so big biceps without any nerves?
More I do curls and more veins I have inboard arms and top shoulders.

I don't know what this means.

Top Bottom