Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training arms everyday beneficial or not?

David Connor

is it ok to do arms everyday? even if you work on different muscle groups? my trainer said usually when you train arms no matter what muscle group you work on you are putting intensity on your whole arm, so it 's important to let them recover for 2-3 days.

really your question boils down to is it okay to train the same muscle everyday. the answer is no. we have found out that 1-2X per week is the most efficient way to train a muscle group for best results. if you are advanced and on gear 2X per week is your sweet spot. otherwise a simple 3 day split working out 3X per week is great

There is a famous saying -> Stimulate the muscle - don't annihilate it.

Remember that when you are in the gym training, you are actually breaking your muscles down. It's when you rest and recover that they actually grow and repair.

You always want to wait at least 48 hours to train the same body part again to allow enough time to let it recover and grow.

Hit it hard and then let it rest. Rather then train arms every day, train them HARD 2-3 days per week.

The only time I would ever recommend something like this is when you hit a plateau and really need something different. As a normal routine, do not train any muscle every day. It needs to recover. That is when it is growing!

Training arms every day does not seem optimal to me. Technically you could train them 2-3 times a week, as long as you have 48-72hours inbetween your workouts.

But doing every workout or every day seems like an overkill and the body will not have the time to repair and grow.

Top Bottom