Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training for arms

andrew sern

Hi guys, I wonder if you don't mind If can you mention some good exercises specifically to focus on the long head of biceps which I'm having a hard time developing, thanks.

There are no real shaping exercises per se. But you can accentuate portions of some moves. In your case, seated dumbbell curls. Makes sure to rotate the dumbbellls out at the bottom of the movement (it'll stretch the long head)

There are two bicep tendons. The inner tendon (closer to your chest) and the outer head (further away from your body)

biceps-tear.jpg

Any bicep exercise with a wide grip focuses the inner tendon, any exercise with a narrow grip puts the emphasis on the outer tendon

Muskate explains the science well. Just focus on your overall arm. People often neglect triceps and just focus on biceps. Triceps are the bigger muscles in the arms anyways. With biceps I really like incorporating 21's into my training and get that pump going.

Top Bottom