Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training after torn bicep surgery

vicvic1

5 days ago I tore my bicep deadlifting I go into surgery this morning. My left arm is not going to be fully healed for 5 to 6 months. I want to get back in the gym as fast as I can. What can I do without my arm? Is it safe to bench a dumbell with one arm? I will be buying a front squat harness. Please help with any ideas . If I sit out for that long Im finished

What Ineed to know is should I be doing one arm dumbell flatbench, curl, lateral raise? Doc says Ill be of that arm for 5 months. I want to stay as busy and heavy as I can. Iwas also thinking of a front squat harness. I just dont want to wither away. Thanks

well lets stick to legs for now.. then work our way to the upper body slowly. working out one bicep and not the other is your decision.

i know a guy who broke his leg and then just focused on his upper body until the legs healed. him being a triathlete his legs were jacked and upper body was scrawny.

maybe in your case it could end up being a blessing focusing on your legs for a few months? I would say 95% of lifters I see in the gym (men) are strong in the upper body but weak in the lower body.

Top Bottom