Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Train twice a day

Mick94

Hi guys, I've been training In the morning at 6:00AM for about 6 months now, I use to train at night before that for about 2 years. I want to start training twice a day, I'm not sure how to make a routine though,
I'm going to put up what I work out now and if you guys could please help with a night routine with the body parts I don't work out that would be great!

Monday - back
Tuesday - chest
Wednesday - legs
Thursday - shoulders
Friday - biceps/triceps

Keep in mind I do about 20 minutes cardio every morning. Thanks EF

I would avoid training twice a day for lengths of time. but if you must, spread it out, keep 2 days between specific muscle groups.
IMHO i would say if you are training hard enough you shouldnt be able to train twice a day, other than seperating csrdio and strength.
PM me if you would like more
hope this helped

no need to 2 weight sessions a day just do one weight session and one cardio simple

Hi guys, I've been training In the morning at 6:00AM for about 6 months now, I use to train at night before that for about 2 years. I want to start training twice a day, I'm not sure how to make a routine though,
I'm going to put up what I work out now and if you guys could please help with a night routine with the body parts I don't work out that would be great!

Monday - back
Tuesday - chest
Wednesday - legs
Thursday - shoulders
Friday - biceps/triceps

Keep in mind I do about 20 minutes cardio every morning. Thanks EF

Poliquin answered a similar question in the last Ironman, I don't have it handy but the jist of it is that you train the same bodyparts at both the morning and night session, doing lighter stuff earlier in the day which preps you for the P.M. workout. It can be done without overtraining if you start slowly supposedly. I'd like to try it myself but damn what a pain in the ass that would be.

Top Bottom