x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

To train or not to train

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about To train or not to train within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: About 3 weeks ago I dislocated both shoulders. I gave it about a week before I hit the gym again, I just can't resist. I keep the weight light. But it's like my shoulders are Jello. No muscle at all it seems. My bench went from 285, to maybe 185 x 1 as of right now. Either way I'm keeping the weight very light, i don't do anything above my head and I don't do any excercises where i feel pain. Can someone explain to me what happened to the muscles in my shoulders ? It's pretty much like they

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

To train or not to train

About 3 weeks ago I dislocated both shoulders. I gave it about a week before I hit the gym again, I just can't resist. I keep the weight light. But it's like my shoulders are Jello. No muscle at all it seems. My bench went from 285, to maybe 185 x 1 as of right now. Either way I'm keeping the weight very light, i don't do anything above my head and I don't do any excercises where i feel pain. Can someone explain to me what happened to the muscles in my shoulders ? It's pretty much like they just disappeared. Do I need to stop working out all together ? The doc said nothing was torn and that I shouldn't lift anything over my head. I get a little stronger every week, but If I were to just take 2 or 3 weeks completely off do you think I would heal faster ?