Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Train or Not to Train

mikey297

Guys, I have been close to going down with the flu all week. I barely made it to work each day and cared for nothing but sleep each night. Had to work long hours at work too. Haven't been eating a lot, getting maybe 4 meals instead of the usual 5 or 6. By tomorrow, one week would have passed since my last workout. I have done 3 days on, 2 off consistently for the past 5 months and it sucks to think that I finally might have to miss a couple of days. The thought of getting weaker depresses the hell out of me.

Damn, I wish I could train, but I figure if I do so in my condition I'll be bed-ridden for sure.

B-Fold talks about obstacles. Pain is one thing, but having to take anibiotics with my supplements??

Just tell me I ought to train tonight and I will, no doubt. I've been lugging around my gym bag to work all week, hoping I'd get a chance.

That is all. Thanks bros.

I would keep the bag in the car for a few more days bro. If you've been going 5 months straight, a break is probably a good thing anyway. Eat as much as you can, drink like a fish and sleep. Don't push it. Hope you feel better man.

don't train. i've been on the verge of getting a cold all week since all my roommates are sick. i just decided to use it as a "rest week" to let my muscles recuperate, been taking tons of vitamins and protein, hopefully i'll come back stronger next week... use it to your advantage!

Thanks bros. I just needed someone to convince me NOT to train.
Its just that gains for me come EXTREMELY hard, fighting for every pound I lift or pound of bodyweight I gain.

How's the training coming along Thai? Stay fit man, you're probably fitter than 99.9% of the worlds population anyway..injury or no injury.

Collegekid, come to think of it, everyone here around my cube seems sick too.

When I get sick I eat and eat and eat and then sleep. Seriously you won't lose much strength if you eat and rest. Actually you might come back stronger if you eat enough and get enough rest. You might have been overtraining and your body finally broke down a little and got you sick. Rest up and coe back with a vengeance

yeah, the important thing to do is to make sure your body gets enough calories ... too often people get sick and don't eat anything...

Man, I'm going to miss SoCal... it's hard to get sick when it is 70 degrees out in February! Everyone back in Chi-Town is sick dog

C-ditty

ur already weak immune system will go to shiiit if you work out even with light weight. just take a week off and rest and think of it as an off-week. when u come back ur strength will probably have gone up.

mikey297 said:

How's the training coming along Thai? Stay fit man, you're probably fitter than 99.9% of the worlds population anyway..injury or no injury.
Thanks man, I hobbled back to the gym on my cane for the first time in a month and a half yesterday. Just did little girly machine stuff, but it felt good to be back. Now get back to bed:)

Top Bottom