Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Train Hams on Same Day as quads

Train Hams on Same day as quads for overall leg growth, yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 41 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
There is NO WAY IMO, that you can be getting a good Hammy workout if you are doing them after quads. That is, unless you train quads like a bitch, or only do a couple sets of Leg Curls for Hammies. Not to mention, that you still have calves to do yet. If you are putting all you have into your quad workout---which you SHOULD be, considering that they can handle a pretty intense workload, then you should NOT have the energy to do a QUALITY Hammy wotkout, unless you have the time to do 2-a-days.

I started training quads and hams seperatley a couple of months ago. I'm able to lift alot more weight when training hams alone. This also alows me to go harder on quad day also because I know I dont have to save anything for hams afterward.

Split them up!

I split mine up mid last year, and my legs grew. After the first two weeks I could tell it made a big difference. It allows my to fully blast my hams on a separate day. Just watch what exercises you use so that you don't involve a lot of ham work too. I like to train my hams the day after quads. It helps stretch them out.

This was my best split ever

Am: Quads: Squats/ Leg presses/ Leg Extensions

Pm: Hams and Calves: Stiff leg Deads/ Leg Curls/ Calf raises superset Donkey Calf raises

I have moved my hamstring workout to the same day that I work back/biceps. I felt that working in leg curls with deadlifts really burns the hams, thus..................GROWTH.

Top Bottom