Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Train everyday

DOCZENEGGER1990

Hi everyone I have a question that I think is probably quite asked alot.
I was watching a video on YouTube about the British weightlifter who goes by the name " tiny iron ", for those who don't know him you gotta check him out, he's a beast. Any ways he says that he trains everyday except Christmas ( as his gym is closed ). I was just wondering I train at home with a basic set of weights, barbell & dumbbells, and I get paranoid about my size especially in my arms. I don't think I'm big enough and I hate taking days of, is it a bad thing to train everyday as all the pros say. Cheers guys

Pros can train more because they use illegal substances to allow for it. Being natural you need REST, rest and recovery is when your muscles grow and heal, Over training is one of the worst things you can do.

-Legacy

Legacy nailed it. If you don't take tine to rest your muscles, which you literally just ripped apart, will never full heal. Thus you would be defeating the purpose. Tear them down, rest, recover and your muscle grows back and grows back stronger so that it can handle what you give it next time. Then the cycle repeats. Resting is one of the best tools you can use in your arsenal to grow. Very important and often overlooked aspect of lifting iron.

Thanks man yea I heard loads of times that rest is the most important part, I think my problem is that I get stressed out If I fell or look small, and it also seems or feels like I'm getting smaller if I lay off for even just 3 days it really pisses me of bro, what would say to training everyday but really light and just aiming to achieve a pump, or do you think that still apples to over training

Thanks man yea I heard loads of times that rest is the most important part, I think my problem is that I get stressed out If I fell or look small, and it also seems or feels like I'm getting smaller if I lay off for even just 3 days it really pisses me of bro, what would say to training everyday but really light and just aiming to achieve a pump, or do you think that still apples to over training

You need to change your train of thought or you will never reach your goals. You had a negative attitude and you will never be able to overcome that if you dont change your thought process soon.

Do things the slow, steady, and correct way, there is no OTHER way to do it any better.

Eat, Lift, Eat, rest, recover, repeat...period

You grow in the kitchen and in the bed. Not the gym.

Three days of total body or upper/lower is enough for a natural lifter to grow.

Top Bottom