Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Train bodyparts how many times a week on juice?

crimson coal

Was just wondering how many times people hit each body part a week when they are on the juice? I am hitting each one pretty hard twice a week. Does anyone have a tried and true regimen? I'm doin sus at 250 and deca at 200 but bumpin to 500 and 400 respectively. Also will takin xenadrine or clem to suck out water retension be counter productive at this time? If so whats a good thing to take for fat face when I get it. ( I dont wanna have piggy lookin little eyes)

hey man, you ever think about doing eq instead of deca? less puffy look than on deca. i think the gains are similar. anyone else agree?

I never train a bodypart more than twice a week. This even goes for calves and abs. I just do not see the point.

is it bad to mix upper body workouts with lower body on the same day? reason i ask is cause sometimes its hard to work a body part twice a week without doing this. another question..........working which muscles together interfere with eachother? example bi's and tri's. i have been told its not good to work them in the same day. i do anyways but i would like to get the opinion from people here. thanks

I ALWAYS do bi's & tri's together, you get a much better pump and it allows you to focus all your energy on your arms. I'll probably get blasted for saying this, but in my most humble opinion, if you are training hard enough you shouldn't be able to do major bodyparts more than once a week........ESPECIALLY legs!!!! I believe that if you work one bodypart per day and BLAST IT TO HELL, 100% muscle fatigue, you will experience phenomenal results!

Bi's and Tri's together I believe are a must. Do no view them as seperate entities, , look at it as an arm. A whole, not a part, the pump is phenomenal and you can really concentrate on them.

Second, Jawoak, I would do anything BUT flame ya for your comments. Maybe I don't count because I am a strict HIT advocate or as the flamers on the board like to refer to it as (s)HIT . Bodyparts once a week are fine, but again the topic is "when you are on the sauce" I'm el natural so perhaps it is different.

Peace,
Mike

I do one body part per week.

Arms: I will do biceps, triceps, and forearms and calves on that day.

I really blast my arms, including forearms, than normally do calves.

5 days a week - one body part per day and take two days off, ususally not back to back.

Also I will do cardio at least 4 times a week and abs twice a week.

This works well for me but in a few months I will change it and do a 3 on 1 off cycle for a few months, than go to 4 days etc........

Top Bottom