Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

train arms twice a week ?

nawab.saab

hello allz
i wanna know should i train my arms twice a week ?
i am getting weight but not getting any size on arms .. i use to train bi / tri 1 day a week
with heavy weight ...
1set 10 kg -10 rep
then i keep on increasing till 15 kg
and hit total of 4 sets.
is it fine or i neeed to hit 4 set of max weight i could handle ??? )
i was thinking to hit twice like 2- 3 sets on the back day and 2-3 with chest
is that ll be good ? can anyone tell me how would they knw that r over training there part as i dnt feel ovr train with my arms

ty

Depends on your goals and how you respond to various forms of exercise. I personally hardly ever do any isolation work. I rarely ever "work arms" because they get plenty of work from all the pressing, rowing and chin/pulls ups I do.

One of my genetic gifts is decent arms. Its my creators way of saying sorry for giving me such a lousy chest. I do a vanity arm day, but its mostly for my triceps. Like zyg my biceps really exploded when I started getting serious with my chins and rows.

When bench pressing, I mostly use dumb bells and don't go to lockout to keep the tension on my chest, and minimize tricep involvement. So I really hammer my triceps on arm day.

Short story, twice a week is too much. Do lots of chins and rows and you will get good development in both your arms and your back. And work your triceps. Big triceps mean big arms.

One of my genetic gifts is decent arms. Its my creators way of saying sorry for giving me such a lousy chest. I do a vanity arm day, but its mostly for my triceps. Like zyg my biceps really exploded when I started getting serious with my chins and rows.

When bench pressing, I mostly use dumb bells and don't go to lockout to keep the tension on my chest, and minimize tricep involvement. So I really hammer my triceps on arm day.

Short story, twice a week is too much. Do lots of chins and rows and you will get good development in both your arms and your back. And work your triceps. Big triceps mean big arms.
actually i am doing chest n back but i am not getting developemnt in arms
my diet is also good ..take protein frm egg n chicken but nt getting develpment in arms :(

Depends on your goals and how you respond to various forms of exercise. I personally hardly ever do any isolation work. I rarely ever "work arms" because they get plenty of work from all the pressing, rowing and chin/pulls ups I do.

well bro my goal is to gain some mass on my arms as its jus 13"
atleast it shd be 15 .. i am 5 ft 8 inch
i do both compund and isolation ... train bi / tri once a week
i thought may b that nt enuf so i was thinking about train little bit more on chest n back days

You could try doing different exercises, as in curl variations and rep range variations.Also using strict eccentric timing works well 4x21. Apologies if you already do them. :)

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

^This

If you want bigger arms, there's nothing better for growth than heavy rows, overhead presses, bench press, etc....

And of course you need to eat for growth also

Heavy sbar curls/hammers/close grip/skull crushers= good arms

I do rows twice a week 225x15, 275x10x2, lat pulls on the bowflex "415"x12x3. Do curls on Wednesday: 155x10, 165x5-6x2. Trcep db exts: 45x2-3x3. That's it, and arms keep growing. I'm more concerned that my snatch weights r lousy-not enough technique experience. Don't overdo arms. Lift heavy on compound liufts.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom