Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Torn Achilles tendon

Gin95

I was playing basketball and I jumped and landed awkwardly and felt a pop in my ankle
I went had it checked and they said I had a torn Achilles and I would be out for at least 6 months
I'm worried about training with crutches
is there anyone on here with a similar experience and how did you deal with having a handicap in the gym

dont train lower body and just do upper body slowly
sitting exercises of course
add ostarine mk2866 and nutrobal mk677 with n2joint rx for recovery

I was playing basketball and I jumped and landed awkwardly and felt a pop in my ankle
I went had it checked and they said I had a torn Achilles and I would be out for at least 6 months
I'm worried about training with crutches
is there anyone on here with a similar experience and how did you deal with having a handicap in the gym

Train upper body only

there are countless athletes from all sports who have dealt with it. it isn't an easy injury to come back from and some are never the same.

in your case you need to find a VERY GOOD sports doctor and PT to work with. but the catch is they must be experienced with ATHLETES. don't go to one that deals with old farts or you are wasting your time

Go nice and easy and upper body only. Take this time to focus your energy on something like diet. Really dig into int and take this as a type of reset. Find the positive in it.

Top Bottom